blackjack ballroom casino no deposit bonus,top online slots real money,huma abedin,IECEE CB Scheme
Manufacturers of electrical and electronic products wanting to enter new export markets can participate in the IEC system. The Conformity Testing & Certification of Electrotechnical Equipment & Components (IECEE) Certification Body (CB) scheme help overcome trade barriers.
- Overcome technical barriers to trade caused by certification criteria.
- Able to obtain national approvals in IECEE member countries through their participating national certification bodies.
- Reduce costs and delays of multiple testing and approval.
- Assure your customers of the consistent level of safety of your electrical equipment.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- Our laboratories have accreditation with ISO/IEC 17025.
- We are accepted as the issuing and recognised National Certification Body (NCB) and CB Testing Laboratories (CBTL), which enables us to issue CB Test Reports and CB Test Certificates.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Application
- Issuance of Quotation
- Payment of Fees and Submission of Samples
- Conduct Testing
- Issuance of CB Test Reports
- Issuance of CB Test Certificates