spd77 online casino malaysia,best online games for real money,online slots no deposit win real money,MS 1514 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Food
Food manufacturers must fulfil regulatory requirements related to hygiene and good manufacturing practices to market their products as safe successfully. Before implementing Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), the certification for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a prerequisite. The certification covers all the aspects of good hygiene practices in food manufacturing in the food industry.
- Assure consumers that your brand practises ethical manufacturing practices for food production.
- Enhance the image of the company in the safe food production.
- Increase your competitive edge in the international market.
- Facilitate the process of following the regulations of Malaysian Food Hygiene Regulations 2009 and Food Regulations 1985.
- We offer combined audits between ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP and ISO 9001 certification schemes to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Our auditors are highly skilled, experienced and competent in the field of food safety.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit