tennis betting sites,SboBet Casino Review,big sweep super,ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security
Security measures in the supply chain are essential as threats from terrorism, fraud and piracy have serious implications to businesses. Organisations must reduce these risks and assure security by:
- identifying potential threats
- assessing risks
- implementing security measures
ISO 28000 provides a framework for a security management system that aims to improve the overall security of supply chains. This standard helps facilitate trade and the transport of goods across borders. Organisations in the supply chain can effectively implement mechanisms that address security vulnerabilities and establish preventive measures. Organisations of all sizes can apply this standard at any stage of the production or supply chain.
- Improve stakeholder confidence by demonstrating more robust and secure supply chain management.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by demonstrating meeting their specific requirements.
- Become the supplier of choice by managing security issues within the supply chain.
- Demonstrate systematic security supply chain management.
- Develop business cooperation along the supply chain.
- Shorten customs clearance time and reduce secondary inspections.
- Facilitate compliance with other official trade and supply chain processes, including the European Union’s Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), and US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)’s Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-PAT).
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit